Please use newer release! Dont forget to read the release notes if you are upgrading.
- Windows Server 2008 server with SQL server 2008
- Sharepoint 2010 foundation or server
- Visual studio 2010 (with Sharepoint support)
- Download the package
- Extract it on a location on your hard drive.
- Run the MSI-installation package. Point out were the files will be installed.
The framework binaries will be installed in the GAC.
- Example code and projects. Please read the instructions file inside.
New features and fixes in 1.0.3
- Content types can now inherit from other content types by using the attribute parameter "InheritType". This means that it will inherit the other content types field links.
- Fixes on how field links are inherited and read from XML-definitions
- "Inherits" attribute paramter not longer available since it is only supported in feature and XML-definitions deployment and not in OM.
Still working on the documentation, how-tos and code examples.