Important changes made in this release
- Users of previous versions won't be able to map entity properties by field ID anymore. They must change the mappings to the field internal name.
All previous mapping methods in the SPGENEntityMap<TEntity> which uses field ID are now obsolete.
- The default behavior of the GetList method in SPGENListInstance class has changed to get list by URL and not list title.
There are new overload methods where you can sepcify if you want to fetch the list by title.
- Windows Server 2008 server with SQL server 2008
- Sharepoint 2010 foundation or server
- Visual studio 2010 (with Sharepoint support)
- Download the package
- Extract it on a location on your hard drive.
- Run the MSI-installation package. Point out were the files will be installed.
The framework binaries will be installed in the GAC.
- Example code and projects. Please read the instructions file inside.
Still working on the documentation, how-tos and code examples.