New release 1.3.5
- Service release (see issues section)
New features in version 1.3
- New and improved entity mapping methods
- Custom ID can be used as entity identifiers
- Mapping of binaries (List attachments and files in libraries)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
SPGenesis is now also available at NuGet.
- Windows Server 2008 server with SQL server 2008
- Sharepoint 2010 foundation or server
- Visual studio 2010 (with Sharepoint support)
- Download the package
- Extract it on a location on your hard drive.
- Run the MSI-installation package. Point out were the files will be installed.
The framework binaries will be installed in the GAC.
- Example code and projects. Please read the instructions file inside.